Sunday, March 6, 2011

Friends make the world go round...

I've been looking forward to posting these pictures for a while because they show Isaac having fun with his little buddies.  They are all from last year though.  I'm still playing catch up with the photos I wanted to post when I wasn't.  Enjoy...

Isaac was so very excited to see Brayden and kept poking at his nose and sticking his finger in his mouth.
Thanks Brayden for being such a good sport to Isaac's curiosity :)
We got to dog sit Heidi and Isaac LOVED her.  She was so patient with him.
Fun day at the pumpkin patch with Jayden and Auntie Nancy
Snack time is always fun during a play date with Jayden.  nom nom nom.
After lunch Isaac and Chloe snuck under the table and were sharing Chloe's sippy cup!
Silly babies already being mischievous together :)
Not sure if they realized they were playing together here... but Isaac wanted to push and Chloe seemed happy to go for a ride :)
hehe... Isaac trying to get a good look at Joshua all bundled up.  Is that a bear or a baby?
Isaac and his cousins...ready for the escape :)
Oh my goodness...TRAINS!!!  2 very excited boys.
Another eating pic with Jayden :). Nom nom nom....fries....
For our last picture I'd like to introduce... a random kid we ran into at Gasworks park.  Well, not so random...you can see they both are wearing helmets (that have the same pattern) and we all (his parents and us...not so much the kids) thought that that was pretty cool so we took a picture to commemorate the moment :). 

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Grace,

I stopped by your blog a couple weeks ago or so and never finished leaving you a note. :( I was thinking about you guys this morning, and thought I would check your blog for new photos. And to my surprise, you had a new post with the MOST adorable pictures of Isaac experiencing life. They were so heart warming to see this morning. Thank you for sharing!. And I have to tell you that I love, love your background design. Love. Hope all of you are doing well. You guys are often in our thoughts and prayers.