Saturday, April 9, 2011

Like Father Like Son

Isaac has been in a stage where he clings to me.  Especially around other people.  He sometimes even refuses to go to his Dad.  Even though he's in this stage I still catch him watching his Dad and imitating him.  When he does there's this look in his eyes that shows how special his Dad is to him. Here are some of the shots of Isaac and his Dad having fun together.

Trying out their bearded toques for the costume party.
Checking out magazines together on the airplane ride
Finding good deals 
Picking out some yummy food.
First hair cut at Daddy's barber
Showing off their fresh cuts
Doing something on their phones (in matching outfits heh...man Isaac was so small here!)
And some new Isaac words...that I can remember right now
star
bawk bawk (chicken) He says this everytime I tell him we're eating chicken
A-bu (abby) sometimes can say Abby (for everyone in my sister's family)
popo (my mom)
up
aw (for on, off, open)
nose
elbow
ti (tree)
bir for bird
turtle
airplane - does hand motion and sound
book
na for snack
bu for bus
car
bo for box when he hears cookie chewing on a box (he knows we yell at Cookie for chewing carpet so he's very attuned to what Cookie does now)
thank you (I don't remember how he says this)
please (with a cute smile that you can't say no to)

Some new Isaac doings:
Trying to jump but not close yet
He's kicking a ball around
Likes to play with his little people
Likes to play with his little people blocks
Likes to color
Still loves trains, planes, and automobiles
Climbs and climbs and climbs!
Starting to smooch 
Giving tight hugs and pats my back which I love!


2 comments:

Molly said...

Oh my goodness such fantastic pictures! I LOVE the picture of them both reading the newspaper :-)

Cookielovesfoofoo said...

Thanks molly! that's my favorite picture too. Whenever Isaac sees Jeffrey looking at the adds he wants an add too.